|| apna khata, E Dharti, E Dharti RAjsthan, apnakhata.raj.nic.in, Rajasthan Bhulekh, अपना खाता राजस्थान, Rajsthan Land Record, bhu naksha rajsthan, apna khata Rajasthan, ||
भारत सरकार की दूरगामी सोच की बदौलत डिजिटल इंडिया के इस मुहिम के कारण कोई भी नागरिक सरकार द्वारा जारी किसी भी सेवाओं के संबंधित कार्यों को अब घर बैठे कुछ ही मिनटों में कर सकता है| आज के इस पोस्ट के माध्यम से आप E Dharti 1.0 अपनी जमीन या खेत के संबंधित समस्त जानकारियां घर बैठे ऑनलाइन के माध्यम से प्राप्त कर सकते हैं|
इसके अतिरिक्त राजस्थान सरकार के अंतर्गत जारी अपना खाता राजस्थान, ई धरती पोर्टल (E Dharti 1.0) पर जाकर राजस्थान का कोई भी निवासी खसरा, खतौनी, भूलेख विवरण, भूलेख नक्शा, संबंधित अतिरिक्त कोई भी जानकारी बिना तहसील ब्लाक जाए ही प्राप्त कर सकता है तो कृपया इन सभी जानकारियों को एक साथ प्राप्त करने हेतु इस पोस्ट में नीचे जाए और जानकारियों को समझे और कार्यों को करे भी|
Mainly the e-Dharti portal has been developed for farmers and landlords. With the help of Apna Khata Portal, now any citizen of Rajasthan state can easily see the details related to his land. How to see Bhulekh, Jamabandi on your account Rajasthan or e dharti 1.0 portal (apnakhata.raj.nic.in)? Complete information related to this is being provided to you in detail here.
E Dharti 1.0 Apna Khata Rajasthan Highlights 2022
|Name||Apna Khata Rajasthan / E Dharti 1.0 portal|
|Department||Revenue Board Rajasthan|
|Whose plan?||of Rajasthan Government.|
|beneficiary||Citizen of Rajasthan.|
|Purpose||Providing land and other documents sitting at home.|
|Official website||E Dharti 1.0 own account Rajasthan.|
Apna Khata or E Dharti 1.0 Portal
Keeping in mind the facilities of the citizens of its state, the Government of Rajasthan has started its Apna khata Rajasthan or e-Dharti 1.0 portal. Actually, till now people had to make many rounds of Lekhpal i.e. Patwari or Tehsil to get information related to their land or land. Along with this, he had to face many types of problems.
In such a situation, with the launch of their account or E Dharti 1.0 Portal , now the citizens of the state will not have to make rounds of the land department i.e. Tehsil or Patwari because the information related to land has been made online on this portal. Which any citizen of the state can easily see at any time sitting at home.
For your information, let us tell you that you can see your account online on Rajasthan or e-Dharti portal along with Jamabandi, Khasra number as well as your land Naksha. This initiative of the government will save the time as well as money of the citizens of the state.
Purpose of Apna Khata or e-Dharti 1.0 Portal
The main objective of launching the e-Dharti portal by the Rajasthan government is to make available all the information related to their land or farming online to the citizens. So that any citizen of the state does not have to make rounds of the department again and again to get the smallest information related to his land. With this, if you need any document related to your land, then you can download and remove it with the help of this e-Dharti 1.0 Portal.
Apna Khata Rajasthan or e-Dharti portal will prove to be very helpful for the citizens of the state. With the help of this portal, you can get your land records from any corner of the country. Along with this, if any person forcibly tells your land or farm as his land, then you can legally show the name of the land owner on the portal as proof.
Benefit from Apna Khata or e-Dharti Portal
- Through this portal, you will not have to make rounds of the department to get the information or documents related to your land.
- Through the e-Dharti portal or Mobile app, any person of the state can see the complete details of his land like- Khasra number, Jamabandi number, land map online at any time.
- Due to online information related to farming or land, disputes will come down.
- On the official website of this portal, helpline numbers related to all the revenue officers of the state can be obtained online.
- This initiative of Rajasthan government will save both time and money of the citizens of the state.
How to check Jamabandi Nakal online on e-Dharti 1.0 Portal
Bhulekh, Jamabandi, Bhu naksha Print etc. of all the districts of Rajasthan are available online on e-Dharti 1.0 software. Which you can easily see at any time, but for this you have to follow some steps which are as follows — >>>
- First of all, you have to visit your account Rajasthan or the
- official website of e-Dharti portal.
- Now the home page will open in front of you, here you will have to select your district by clicking on the option of “Select District”.
- Now a second page will open, in which you will have to select your Tehsil.
- Now a new page will open, on this page you have to select the first word of your village name and click on it.
- Now you will have a list of all the villages and pin code show in front of you, the word you have selected.
- ✔ By Khata
- ✔ By Khasra
- ✔ By Name
- ✔ From USN
- ✔ From GRN
- In this list, you have to search and click on the name of your village.
- After this a form will open. In this form, you will have to enter your account number after entering your name, address, city and pin code.
- The complete details related to Jamabandi will now be displayed on your screen.
How to Download Khasra / Bhu Naksha
If you want to Download Khasra / Bhu Naksha or save PDF file, then for this you have to follow some steps, which are as follows-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Bhu Naksha.
- Now the home page will open in front of you, here you will find Plot No. You will see written in it, enter your number.
- After this click on your Khasra number, which is shown in the RJ bhulekh Naksha.
- After this the RJ bhulekh Naksha of your land will be shown on the screen, which you can download.
- According to your requirement, you can also take its print out and save it as a RJ bhulekh Naksha PDF file.
Check Jamabandi Nakal Printing Fee in Apna Account
- First of all, you have to first go to Apna Khata Rajasthan or the official website of e-Dharti portal.
- The home page will open in front of you, here you have to click on the option of Nakal fee.
- Now a list will come in front of you, in which all the details related to the fee will be entered.
In this way you can get the information of Jamabandi Nakal fee in your account.
|serial number||name of record||Volume||fee|
|1||jamabandi copy||For every additional 10 khasra numbers or part thereof up to 10 khasra numbers||₹10 ₹5|
|2||map copy||For every 10 khasra numbers or part thereof||₹20|
|3||TRANSLATION P21||for each transfer||₹20|
FAQ. eDharati 1.0 apna khata
What is your account Rajasthan?
Apna Khata Rajasthan is a portal through which every person who has his land in Rajasthan can see all his land related documents online. This is an online website started by the Government of Rajasthan, which is also called e-bhumi.
What are the benefits / advantages of e-dharati or e-bhumi rajsthan online portal?
You can see the map of your land online sitting at home.
By entering your account number, Jamabandi copy, measles map, Khatauni, Girdavari report can take all these information sitting at home.
Can you see the map of your land from Apna Khata?
Yea! Jamabandi Nakal, measles map, khatauni, girdavari report all these can also be seen.
Do you have to pay money to see Rajasthan Bhu Naksha?
You can see Rajasthan land map online for absolutely free. If anyone asks you for money, then you refuse in all respects.
How to get citizen Bhu naksha of Rajasthan online?
If you want to download your ( Bhu naksha of Rajasthan ) land map online, then you should either have a Khasra number or you will be able to download the land map by entering your name.