IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary & SECC Family Member Details at pmayg.nic.in 2020
Central government has released the details of beneficiaries of Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G). Subsequently, people can check their details in the IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary List. Moreover, people can also check details of their family members in the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) Data through the official website of pmayg.nic.in/netiay
Now beneficiaries can check their details in the IAY / PMAYG List and also check the details of SECC Family Members.
IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary Details
Beneficiary details include the name of State, Block, District, Personal Details, Bank Details, House Site details and Sanction and Completion details. To check the details of IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary, candidates must follow the procedure given below:-
- Firstly visit the official website pmayg.nic.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary” link under the “Stakeholders” section.
- Direct Link – http://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx
- Accordingly, candidates have to “Enter Registration Number” and click the “Submit” button.
- Afterwards, the complete Beneficiary details will appear in the format as shown below:-
- Beneficiaries can take a printout of their details and keep it for any future reference.
Candidates can also perform Advance Search using the link –http://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/AdvanceSearch.aspx
Here candidates have to enter State, District, Block, Panchayat, Scheme Name and then they can search using name / BPL Number / Sanction Order Details / Father’s Name / Husband’s Name or account number.
SECC Family Member Details
Beneficiaries can also check the details of family members in the SECC-2011 Data using the link given below:-
Direct Link – http://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/Test/secc_fm_details.aspx
The format of the SECC Family Member details is shown in the figure below:-
PMAY-G, IAY & RHISS Guidelines
Candidates can also see and download the guidelines of IAY, PMAY-G and RHISS in PDF Format using the link given below:-
- PMAY-G English (PDF) – Click Here
- PMAY-G Hindi (PDF) – Click Here
- IAY – Click Here
- RHISS Hindi – Click Here
- RHISS English – Click Here
For any further query, candidates can call on the helpline number – 1800-11-6446 or can send an e-mail to [email protected]