LPG Gas Distributor ship Registration start through csc,csc gas agency kaise khole
gas agency csc , csc lpg gas connection, csc lpg gas registration, csc ujjwala yojana gas,
csc gas booking, csc gas distributor,csc, csc gas distributer, csc gas distribution, gas distribution through csc,
csc lpg distributor, csc se gas connection kaise online kare, csc services, gas distributorship, gas distribution,
lpg gas, csc gas booking start, hp gas distributorship
An MoU for collaboration in LPG services was signed here today between Oil Marketing Companies (IOCL, HPCL & BPCL) and CSC e-Governance Services India Limited in presence of Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister of Law & Justice and Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) and Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
CSC SPV and OMCs have agreed to facilitate their distributors to avail the following services through Common Services Centers:
· Booking new LPG connection (Ujjwala & General category)
· Booking of LPG refills (14.2 Kg cylinders)
· Supply & distribution of LPG cylinders (storage up to 100 Kgs,) through CSCs.
Common Services Centre will help beneficiaries to provide the above OMCs service near to their home, accessing through Digital Seva Portal.
Speaking on the Occasion, Shri Dharmendra Pradhan said that this MoU will help in filling the gaps in reaching the rural and far-flung areas, by appropriate use of the technology and harnessing the enterprising spirit of the people of India. He said that digital platforms have been successfully used in the schemes of DBTL in de-duplication of the LPG connections and Pradhan Mantri Ujjawala Yojana (PMUY) in release of 5.75 Crore Ujjawala connections in just two and half years. The Minister said that CSCs work at the grass root level and will help in reaching the people at the bottom of the pyramid. He said that the pilot scheme is already running and he expects to involve over 1 lakh CSCs, particularly in rural area, in next 2-3 months. Describing the CSCs as the change agents, he said that they will help in booking and delivery of LPG cylinders and booking of new connections. He informed that in the PMUY, 80% refillings are being done.
Congratulating the partners in the MoU, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad said that this is an apt example of Digital inclusion, using technology for the benefit of the common man. He said that the number of CSCs has increased almost 4 fold in last four and half years, and it is offering a bouquet of services, providing direct benefit to the common man, largely in non-metro areas. The Minister said that India has passion for technology and now that eco system and opportunities are being provided, results and changes are happening.
Benefits to Citizens
LPG Gas Distribution Registration
|Upload Document Aggrement Copy With Distributor *:|
Following benefits will accrue to the citizens through this partnership:
- Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) and CSC SPV agreed to provide the benefits of Ujjawla connection,refilling of new connection and other services through CSCs for last mile access at their doorstep.
- Beneficiary can visit the nearby CSCs across India to get the services of OMCs.
- CSCs will help a beneficiary in booking a new gas connection request, refilling request and delivery of Gas Cylinder.
- CSCs will help beneficiary to scan/upload her KYC documents for verification of his/her identity for new booking connection.
- Beneficiaries can collect the Gas Cylinder from their nearby Common Services Centres.
- CSCs will also provide requisite information about the scheme and promote it among citizens so that maximum number of beneficiaries can avail the benefit.
- Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas is appointing 1 Ujjawala Didi for every 5 villages whose prime responsibility is to support and give service to Ujjawala Beneficiaries.
- CSCs has supported in conducting session in 100 LPG Panchayats where one hour training and demo given to Ujjawala beneficiaries on safety mode of using gas cylinders and on Refill option.
- The incentive for Village Level Entrepreneur for delivery of services is as follows:
|1.||Booking of new gas connection (under Ujjwala & General categories)||Per transaction (with clear KYC under PMUY)||Rs 20 per|
|2.||Refilling booking by LPG customers||Per transaction||Rs 2 for each refill|
booking by VLE
|3.||Distribution of Gas Cylinders through CSCs if the cylinders are to be delivered by distributor at POS / VLE premises||Per cylinder||Rs 10 each|
|4.||Distribution of Gas Cylinders through CSCs if cylinders are to be uplifted by POS / VLE through its own vehicle, from the LPG godown|
of the distributor
|Per cylinder||Rs. 19.50 each|
About Common Service Centre
Common Services Centers (CSCs) are astrategic corner stone of the Digital India programme. CSCs are envisaged as assisted front end ICT (Information and Communication Technology) enabled centres for delivery of various G2C (Government to Citizen) and other B2C (Business to Citizen) services to the citizens. CSC Centre is operated by an operator named as Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).VLE has basic level of computing infrastructure at his/her CSC centre and is capable of delivering various services to citizens. CSCs today are prescribed as one of the service delivery points in rural India.They are positioned as change agents, promoting rural entrepreneurship and building rural capacities and livelihoods. They focus towards the digital development, catalyzing rural entrepreneurs & social inclusion.CSC Centres are present across India and equitably spread geographically. As on date, 3.15 lakh CSCs are functional, out of which 2.10 lakhs are at Gram Panchayat level across 36 States/ UTs. Out of 3.15 lakh, 60,000 common services centreare run by women VLEs who are working extremely well in delivery of services. There are 350+ services available under Digital India Platform.