New CSC Center online Registration: 2022 में ऐसे खोलें नया सीएससी सेंटर
Apply for CSC online: CSCs are front-end service delivery points enabled with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) established to deliver essential public utilities and non-government services to the end consumer (which is basically rural population).
Apna CSC is a PAN India network that is working to make India a digital nation. Common Service Centre scheme is a scheme under the Digital India Program.
It is a significant part of the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) which was formulated by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
Apna CSC online is one of the largest government approved online service delivery channels in the world.
Digital Seva Registration 2020: This CSCs are operating in each state of India and delivering services in the field of health, utility payments, education, agriculture, FMCG products, entertainment, banking, and financial services, B2C services, G2C services, etc.
CSC Online Registration
|Name of the Scheme||Common Service Centre (CSC) Scheme|
|Article category||Apply for CSC online
Digital Seva Registration 2022
|Year of approval||2006|
|Area covered||PAN India|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|CSC Registration||Apply Here
Read Here How to fill form
|CSC Credentials – DigiMail and Digital Seva||Check Here|
|Track CSC application Status||Track Here
Read here how to check application status
How to apply for CSC online: Digital Seva Registration 2022
CSC registration is done only through online mode. All the applicants are advised to be ready with the scanned copy of all the required documents. Applicants must have a working mobile no and a valid email ID.
All the documents must be uploaded in the prescribed format. Therefore, candidates are advised to read all the guidelines and instructions clearly before filling the application form.
Applicants willing to register for CSC can follow the procedure shared below –
- Visit the official portal
In order to fill application for CSC, the applicant has to open the official CSC portal i.e. www.register.csc.gov.in.
- Click registration link
On the homepage of the portal, applicants have to click on the “New VLE registration” or Apply tab.
Enter the asked details
Now applicants have to enter the name, Aadhaar no., authentication type, and have to add the Captcha. After they have to click on the “submit” button.
Fill the details
Once authentication is over, applicants are required to fill details under various tabs such as Kiosk, Personal, Residential, Banking, Document, and Infrastructure details (as shown in the pictures below).
Click on the “Kiosk” tab and fill Kiosk and personal details. After filling all the details accurately click on the “Next” button.
Upload scan copy of PAN card and canceled cheque
Now fill banking details- In this section applicants also have to upload the scanned copy of PAN card and canceled cheque.
Now upload your latest photographs
Upload documents i.e. the photographs of CSC
Fill infrastructure details
Now applicants have to fill infrastructure details in the field provide-
Review your application
Lastly, candidates have to review the application form and have to check all the details again. After reviewing the details they can click on the “Confirm & Submit” button.
- Final submission
After the submission of all the details a reference ID/ application no. will be generated. Once candidates finally submit the application they receive an acknowledgment email regarding the application form on the email ID provided during the registration process.
CSC Registration Online
To be a part of CSC, one needs to apply for the same. In order to apply, one needs to register himself or herself in the portal through online mode. Here are some steps CSC registered.
- A person needs to open the portal of CSC with the official link, that is, www.csc.gov.in
- After the link is opened, on the link, a person will find “click here for CSC Registration”.
- The aadhar card number is to be filled in the required box.
- After having done that, the authentication option can be seen which can be done through IRIS scan, Finger Print Scan, or by One Time Password.
- Personal details are to be added.
- After that, a person needs to upload Geo Tagged images of the centers.
- Lastly, a person has to click the “submit” option.
How to check the CSC application status?
After completing the CSC registration applicants can check their application status as and when they want with the help of application no.
They can follow the given procedure to check the current status of their application-
- They have to visit the CSC official portal (www.csc.gov.in).
- On the homepage, they are required to click on “click here to check” link under the option “Account Status”.
- They have to fill all the required details such an Aadhaar No., Name, Authentication type, and have to click on the Submit button after entering the captcha code.
- On clicking the submit button, the application status will appear on the screen.
CSC Re-Registration 2022
CSC re-registration is mandatory in all the systems for all VLEs. Every year VLEs have to re-register by visiting the official CSC portal. The re-registration dates are notified to the VLEs through the portal and also through its various social media accounts.
Without re-registration, VLE will not be able to do transactions. VLEs are therefore advised to re-register within the stipulated time period.
For re-registration, VLEs have to visit www.csc.gov.in and have to click on the re-register link under the Application tab. After that, they have to provide all the required details and proceed further.
CSC Eligibility Requirement for VLE
Applicants must be eligible enough to apply for CSC registration. They must read the eligibility criteria carefully before registration.
Eligibility requirements to open a CSC and to become a VLE are as follows-
The minimum age of applicants must be 18 years.
- Educational Qualification-
Applicant must have qualified class 10th from a recognized board as a minimum level of educational qualification.
- Other requirements-
- The applicant should be village youth above 18 years of age.
- There is no restriction on gender, anybody who is eligible can apply.
- VLE should have basic knowledge of computers.
- Applicants must have fluency in reading and writing local dialect and should have
- basic knowledge of English.
- VLE must be motivated enough to serve local people, to disperse their
- responsibilities with honesty, and to be a key driver of social change by delivering CIT enabled services.
Apna CSC Responsibilities of VLE
VLE works at a basic level to serve and deliver services to the end consumer. VLE has a great responsibility of bringing change in the society.
Some of the responsibility of every VLE include-
- VLE must have a public place with convenience and safety.
- Delivery of various services to the end-user as the guidelines of Government.
- Availability of Kiosk to the users from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Smooth and effective delivery of services to the users is available on the Digital Seva Portal.
Here readers can check CSC statistics till date-
|Active CSC Id’s||255798|
|Quality Check (QC) rejected||4301|
FAQ : New CSC Centre Registration 2022
What is a CSC Centre Registration 2022 ?
CSC full form is Common Service Centre. CSC Centre is a service point/ place from where a VLE operates and serves the end consumer. These CSCs are mostly owned by the VLE.
Who is a VLE?
Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) is a person who works at the village level and delivers all the government and private services to end user through the CSC.
What are the benefits of CSC registration?
Through registration user can come on board on the Digital Seva Portal after a quality check. Once verification is complete user will be provided an official Digital Seva email Id.
Is there any need for training to become a VLE?
No training is required to be a VLE. You just need to have the minimum eligibility criteria. However, a good VLE is expected to have respect within the society, entrepreneurial skills, commitment for social service as well as some financial strength.
What is an Application No.?
It is a unique number that is generated after the successful CSC registration.
How VLEs can register complaints?
In case VLEs have any issue regarding CSE, they can register complaints through Digital Seva Portal i.e. www.digitalseva.csc.gov.in.
1 thought on “New CSC Center online Registration: 2022 में ऐसे खोलें नया सीएससी सेंटर”