Manregs Job Card
The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Act was passed in the year 2005 by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, also known as NREGA. According to which families living in rural areas of the country in which adult members are suited to do unskilled physical work, they have to provide employment by providing wage work with a guarantee of 100 days of the year. Now the urban poor will also be given employment under NREGA. NREGA job list has been released for 34 states and union territories of the country.
Manrega Job Card Number Search LIST 2020-21
(MGNREGA) Job Card List 2019-2020 – Under the MNREGA Job Card List 2019-2020, a job card is issued to all rural people who are MGNREGA workers under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. Under this, a data file is prepared for all the wage work you will do.
NREGA Job Card List 2019-2020 (State-wise)
|S. No.||Name of State||Job Card List|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar (UT)||View List|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||View List|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||View List|
|6||Chandigarh (UT)||View List|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli (UT)||View List|
|9||Daman & Diu (UT)||View List|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||View List|
|14||Jammu Kashmir and Laddakh (UT)||View List|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||View List|
|26||Puducherry (UT)||View List|
|30||Tamil Nadu||View List|
|32||Uttar Pradesh||View List|
|34||West Bengal||View List|
How to check name in NREGA job card list 2020
To check your name in NREGA Job Card list, you can check your name in the job list by adopting the easy steps given by us. The steps are as follows –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of NREGA nrega.nic.in or click on the state link given above.
- On the home page, you will see a section of the report.
- There you will see a link to NREGA Job Card.
- Click the link
- Now click on the name of your state.
- Now on the open page, you have to select your district, block and panchayat and click on submit button
- The list will open in front of you.
- Check your name in NREGA Job Card List 2020-21.
How to see names in Mahatma Gandhi MNREGA list
- First of all, click on the link of your state in the table given above, after which the page of MNREGA Gram Panchayat Module Report will open.
- Then select Financial Year, District, Block, Panchayat and then click on the “Proceed” button to open the complete report with job card number and name.NREGA Job Card
- After that, click on the job card number written next to your name, after which the MNREGA job card will open.
- Your NREGA job card will look like this.
- If you want, you can also download the job card online, which you can use to get employment.NREGA Job Card
You can see the job card list of all the beneficiaries covered under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005 from the official website by visiting the link given below.
What is MNREGA Scheme (Act 2005)?
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA / MNREGA) is a government scheme to provide guaranteed employment to poor people in India, which was enacted by the legislation on 7th September 2005. The scheme mainly provides employment with 100 days guarantee to any rural family and their adult members who are prepared to do public work-related unskilled wages at a statutory minimum wage of Rs 220 per day in every financial year. The total outlay of the central government for the scheme in the 2010-11 financial year was Rs 40,100 crore. NREGA Job Card
How is the NREGA scheme application process?
Adult members of any family in rural areas submit their name, age and address along with a photograph to the Gram Panchayat. After which the Gram Panchayat registers the houses and prepares a list of how many adult members from which family have submitted their details and after scrutiny the MGNREGA list is prepared and a job card is provided to the beneficiaries.
FAQ NREGA scheme
नरेगा जॉब कार्ड NREGA Job Card क्या है ?
The beneficiaries who have a job card will be given employment under the NREGA scheme by the government.
नरेगा योजना शुरू करने के उद्देश्य क्या है ?
The objective of NREGA scheme is to provide employment to all people in the country so that they can improve their economic condition. And can fulfill your needs.
WHAT IS MANREGA JOB CARD ?
MNREGA job card is 1 card given under Mahatma Gandhi National Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA), which identifies beneficiaries of MNREGA.
मनरेगा योजना की शुरुआत कब से हुयी ?
मनरेगा योजना की शुरुआत 2005 से हुयी।
WHEN WAS NAREGA NAME CHANGE TO MNREGA ?
On 1 April 2007, the first NREGA was renamed as MNREGA in 130 districts followed by 285 districts on 1 April 2008.
However, the name of National Rural Employment Guarantee (Amendment) Act was changed from NREGA at the central level in 2009 to MANREGA, Mahatma Gandhi National Ruler Employment Guarantee Act.