How to open CSC IIBF BC BF Exam Center
Dear VLE, (How to open CSC IIBF BC BF Exam Center)
Keeping your performance (in Digital Village/Skill center/PMGDISHA) in view,
Your center has been on-boarded for conducting IIBF’s BC/BF exams.
Kindly go through the guidelines and training videos.
If you are not interested in conducting the exam then inform your respective CSC
District Manager, DC/ csc State team
Important Links (आवश्यक लिंक) For CSC Vles:
Video Tutorial: http://bit.ly/2ZFiNUe
User manual: http://bit.ly/2ZA8HrG
Do & Don’ts: http://bit.ly/2PkdXeX
CSC SPV Team
Guidelines for BC/BF exam at exam centres
(बी सी बी ऍफ़ एग्जाम लेने हेतु नियम शर्ते)
1. Centre in-charge will add supervisors , may add five supervisor but at time only two will
be utilized. Only name, mobile number and photo requires to add a supervisor.
2. Candidates can take exam on the date given in thier admit card.
3. Candidates will show member Ship Number or Their Reference no and password to verify him/herself.
4. Centre supervisors will ask some additional details like cscid, Ko-id, bank name, pan
number what ever applicable.
5. “टेक एग्जाम बटन” will be provided or available only on exam date defined by iibf.
6. Click on the take exam button and select supervisor name, click live photo of supervisors.
Live photo and registered photo should match.
7. Then candidate’s live photo and ID card photo. Only I’d card uploaded during form filing
can be accepted.
8. Approver may reject supervisors details, candidates detail if any mismatch found.
Exam Timing (परीक्षा का समय)
9. Exam timing will be from 10 am to 4 PM only. and this exam will be held for two hours only.
10. Total 100 question will be asked. Only one option is correct.
11. No negative marking. Passing mark is 50 present till 7th Auagust 2019 and it reduced to
40% from 8th august onward.
12. CSC exam secure browser should be installed in the system.
13. Camera should work properly.
14. Exam proctor may pause or end your test after three warning at any doubt.
15. No additional person is permitted. Candidate will be monitored using surrounding audio
and video by remote proctors.
16. A provisional score or Result card will be shown after finishing The test successful.
A final certificate will be made available after the on month of exam.
17. Reply every message of the proctor to avoid unnecessary pause during the exam.
18. Candidates may prepare using e-learning content through video. Link is
19. In case of power failure, connectivity issue or any other unavoidable circumstances at
exam centre. Candidates will be allowed with special justification given by supervisor. If the
justification is valid and approved by approver then only he/she can appear for the
Helpdesk Or समस्या समाधान
Write mail to [email protected] with full justification.
IIBF BC/BF Exam Fail होने पर क्या करे
20. If candidates is failed then he/she can re appear after 15 days by paying the fee again. 21. Exam centre can login on iibf.cscexams.in/backend/web using cscid and mobile number.
Following are the selection criteria for exam centre
- Centers should have atleast 10 computers with high connectivity (>1 Mbps) and Web
cameras fitted into all computers/laptops
2. It should have 2-5 invigilators available during the exam
3. Centers should facilate or provide three session to the candidates ie. 10-12 AM, 1-3 PM and 3-5
PM in a day.
One computer should be provided to one candidate at a time.
4. One block should have atleast one centers
5. VLE should be resposible and business oreinted and working in all other services
6. For examination of 2 hour the Examination center (he/she will be paid 75 Rs. per student)
7. For regsitration , 30 Rs +GST may be charged from the candidates apart from the fee ie.
800+GST for 1,3,5 ….(alternatiev attempt) and 400 Rs +GST for 2,4,6… (alternative