- 1 PM Awas Yojana List 2020 | PMAY List (pmaymis.gov.in) PMAY List
- 2 PMAY List- Urban
- 3 Brief Comment Prime Minister Housing Scheme
- 4 PM Awas Yojana Urban List
- 5 PM Awas Yojana (Urban) 2020
- 6 Income category under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- 7 Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- 8 States and cities visiting PMAY
- 9 How to view SLNA List?
- 10 FAQ-Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
PM Awas Yojana List 2020 | PMAY List (pmaymis.gov.in) PMAY List
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list, those beneficiaries who have applied online under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana recently. All the documents of the beneficiaries have been verified by the Central Government and their names have been included in the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme list.
Any resident of the country who has applied under PMAY Yojana can easily find his name in the PMAY list. Dear friends, today we are going to tell you a very simple and easy way to find your name under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2020.
PMAY List- Urban
With the help of Aadhaar card only, any beneficiary can find his name under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban, for this you will first have to go to the official website of PMAY @ pmaymis.gov.in.
Only those families have been included under PMAY List 2019-20 which fulfills the eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
After verification of all such families, the Central Government makes a list of them and makes them available from time to time on the official website so that their own house can be made available to the beneficiaries at the earliest.
The objective of making the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list online is to increase transparency between the government and the people and to speed up the implementation of the scheme.
Brief Comment Prime Minister Housing Scheme
|Scheme Name||PM Awas Yojana 2020|
|Launched By||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||Year 2015|
|Beneficiary||Every Citizen of India|
|Objective||To Provide Pucca House to Each beneficiary|
|Benefits||House For all|
|PMAY Scheme New List||Available Now|
|Mode of Downloading List||Online|
|Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
PM Awas Yojana Urban List
The beneficiaries, whose name will be included in the PMAY urban list, will be provided subsidy by the central government at interest rates ranging from 2.35 lakh to 2.50 lakh for the purchase of their own house for the first time.
For the economically weaker sections and low income groups Under the scheme, loans up to 6 lakhs will be made available for a period of 20 years and under the scheme, a subsidy of 6.50 percent i.e.
2.67 lakhs will be provided on the loan due. MIG 1 and MIG 2 will provide 4 percent and 3 percent interest subsidy on a 20-year loan to individuals. In all, MIG 1 and MIG 2 are providing 2.35 lakh and 2.30 lakh subsidy to the group.
PM Awas Yojana (Urban) 2020
Prime Minister Urban Housing Scheme was launched on June 25, 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi. Loans will be made available to provide your own pucca house. The goal of the central government under this scheme is to provide a house of its own to each eligible family in the year 2022. Under PM Awas Yojana 2020, the slum, slum houses in urban areas and people of EWS, LIG and MIG Income Group are being provided by the government. Will be included.
Income category under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Economic Weaker Section: Under the Economic Weaker Section, all those people whose annual income is ₹ 300000 or less. Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, loans are provided to people belonging to economically weaker sections.
- Low income group: Under the low income group all those people whose annual income is from ₹ 300000 to ₹ 600000.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, loans are also provided to people belonging to lower income groups.
- Middle Income Group: Under the Middle Income Group all those people whose annual income ranges from ₹ 600000 to ₹ 1800000.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, loans are also provided to middle-income people.
Features of PM Awas Yojana 2020
- The poor people of urban areas can take advantage of this scheme.
Under this scheme, the central government has targeted to build 2 crore pucca houses for the poor sections by 2022.
- To avail PM Awas Yojana 2020, the annual income of the beneficiary should be between 6 lakh to 12 lakh rupees for MIG I of the urban area and 12 lakh to 18 lakh annual income for MIG II.
- Interested beneficiaries of the country can get loans for making their own pucca house by applying online under this scheme.
- Economically weaker sections, low income groups and middle income groups of the country have been placed under the benefits under 3 components under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|Scheme Type||Eligibility Household Income ( Rs.)||Carpet Area-Max (sqm)||Interest Subsidy (%)||Subsidy calculated on a max loan of||Max Subsidy (Rs.)|
|EWS and LIG||Upto Rs.6 lakh||60 sqm||6.50 %||Rs. 6 lakh||2.67 Lacs|
|MIG 1||Rs. 6 lakh to Rs 12 lakh||160 sqm||4.00 %||Rs. 9 lakh||2.35 Lacs|
|MIG 2||Rs. 12 lakh to Rs.18 lakh||200 sqm||3.00 %||Rs.12 lakh|
States and cities visiting PMAY
- The following are the states that comprise the government. Identified the cities / cities and started construction to be laid under the scheme-
- Chhattisgarh – 1000 Cities / Towns
- Haryana, 53,290 houses in 38 cities and towns.
- Gujarat, 15,584 houses in 45 cities and towns.
- Orissa, 5,133 houses in 26 cities and towns.
- Maharashtra, 12,123 houses in 13 cities and towns.
- Kerala, 9,461 houses in 52 cities
- Karnataka, 32,656 houses in 95 cities
- Tamil Nadu, 40,623 houses in 65 cities and towns.
- Jammu and Kashmir – 19 cities / towns
- Jharkhand – 15 Cities / Towns
- Madhya Pradesh – 74 cities / towns
- Uttarakhand, 6,226 houses in 57 cities and towns.
How to view SLNA List?
If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to see SLNA List, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of SLNA List.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will open the SLNA List.
FAQ-Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
The PMAY list is available in two different categories – urban and rural. Note that under the PMAY-Rural (Rural) category, individuals get the registration number on successful application. This number is required when checking the PMAY-G list.
If you fall in the rural category, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Open the official website of PMAY-Gramin.
Step 2: Provide your correct registration number
The government focuses on SECC 2011 to identify and select beneficiaries in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2018–19. The SECC 2011, or Socio Economic Caste Census 2011, is the 1st paperless census (caste-based) conducted in 640 districts in India. In addition, the government includes tehsils and panchayats to decide the final list.
Candidates who fulfill the following PMAY eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for this housing scheme.
There should not be a pucca house anywhere in India in the name of the applicant or any member of his family.
No family member should have taken advantage of any housing scheme first started by the government.
Both joint and sole proprietorship allowed for married couples.
Mainly, the following categories can enjoy all the benefits of this housing scheme.
Economically weaker sections
Women (of any race or religion)
Middle-income group 1
Middle-income group 2
Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
This entire process of the PM Awas Yojana program has now gone online, making it more transparent and convenient. The beneficiary, your application from the official website of the program.
It is estimated that millions of residential properties, which will cost around Rs. 50 lakhs, still not sold in metropolitan cities. In contrast, there is a shortage of about 20 million housing units for the urban lower class and rural population. The purpose of PM Awas Yojana is to reduce this gap. There are 4 main aspects of this PMAY scheme:
Construction of houses for slum dwellers.
States and Union Territories