We all know that the coronavirus is not ending anytime soon so to make the fellow Indians come back to India, the Government of India is flying some of its Air India flights to bring back all the Indians who are stuck abroad because of this lockdown and are unable to come back. In this article, we will share with you all the step by step procedure through which you can apply for the Vande Bharat Mission and come back for your country without any worry. We will also share with you all the list of flights eligibility criteria, fares and booking rules.
Details Of Vande Bharat Mission
|Name||Vande Bharat Mission|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Launched on||7th May 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India stuck abroad or non-residents stuck in India|
Implementation Of Vande Bharat Mission
Vande Bharat Mission is the focal government plan to bring back Indians trapped abroad due to Coronavirus. The plan is divided into stages. The Indian government will run 64 Repatriation Flights to protect 15,000 Indian Nationals from 12 Countries which are Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, UK, UAE, USA Malaysia, Philippines, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman. This huge battle to bring back the Indians caught in nations like UK, UAE and USA will begin from today. Non-occupant Indians who need to get back to their countries can also enlist by visiting different government offices and know the procedure of enrollment.
Vande Bharat Mission Flight Rules
The following rules to be followed by the people coming back from the Vande Bharat mission:-
For Evacuating Indian Residents From Abroad
- Priority will be given to convincing cases in trouble, including transient specialists/workers who have been laid off, momentary visa holders confronted with an expiry of visas, people with health-related crisis/pregnant ladies/old, those required to come back to India because of death of a relative, and understudies.
- Stranded residents should enlist themselves with the Indian Missions in the nation where they are abandoned, alongside important subtleties as recommended by MEA.
- The expense of movement will be borne by the explorers.
- Before boarding, all explorers will give an endeavour that they would experience obligatory institutional isolate for a base time of 14 days on appearance in India, at their own expense.
- At the hour of loading onto the flight/transport, MEA will encourage warm screening according to wellbeing convention. Just asymptomatic voyagers would be permitted to load onto the flight/transport
- All travellers will be approached to download ArogyaSetu application on their cell phones.
- MEA will show within any event two days notice, the timetable (day, spot and time of appearance) of the approaching flight/transport, on their online website
For Evacuating Non-Indian Residents To Abroad
- Only those people will be permitted to venture out to the goal nations, who are residents of that nation; who hold a visa of at any rate one year term of that nation; and green card or OCI cardholder.
- In instances of health-related crisis or demise in the family, Indian Nationals holding half-year visa can likewise be permitted.
- Before the tickets of such people are affirmed, MoCA will guarantee that the target nation permits section of such people in that nation.
- The expense of movement, as determined by MoCA, will be borne by such voyagers.
- At the hour of getting onto the flight, MoCA will guarantee that all voyagers experience warm screening according to wellbeing convention. Just asymptomatic voyagers would be permitted to get onto the flight.
- While onboard the flight, wellbeing convention as gave by MoCA will be carefully followed
Vande Bharat Mission Flight Schedule
If you want to know about the flight’s schedule then you must follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all click on the link given here
- When you will click on the link, a PDF file of the schedule of evacuating flights from Air India will be displayed on your screen
- You can download the PDF file and look for your desired flight evacuation schedule
Flight Fares Under Vande Bharat Mission
If you are travelling through the evacuation flights you will have to submit some remuneration to the government. The list of remuneration or the cost of the flight is given below:-
|Departure to Arrival||Fare of Flights|
|Chicago/San Francisco/New York/Washington to Delhi/Mumbai/Hyderabad/Bengaluru/Ahmedabad||Rs 1,00,000|
|London to Delhi/Mumbai/Bengaluru/Ahmedabad||Rs 50,000|
|Singapore to Delhi/Mumbai||Rs 20,000|
|Singapore to Bengaluru||Rs 18,000|
|Dhaka to Delhi||Rs 12,000|
|Dhaka to Srinagar||Rs 15,000|
|Dubai to Delhi/Amritsar/Kochi||Rs 13,000|
|Abu Dhabi to Hyderabad||Rs 15,000|
|Kuwait to Ahmedabad||Rs 14,000|
|Kuwait to Hyderabad||Rs 20,000|
Vande Bharat Mission Registration Details
To register yourself for the evacuation flights you will need to follow the simple procedures given below:-
- First of all, you will have to go to the official website of COVID 19 evacuation flight.
- Direct link for the evacuation flights of different countries is given below in the following table.
- As soon as you will click on the link, a new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- On the registration page, you will have to enter some personal details and the details of your residences
- Click on submit
Direct Links of Registration Under Vande Bharat
The registration links for different evacuation flights are given below in the following table:-